OAT S'ELECT™ - BRINGING THE GOODNESS OF HEARTY OATS TO YOUR PRODUCTS
Updated: Apr 8
Blood Cholesterol Management for Heart Health
High blood cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Clinical trials have shown that oat beta glucan helps to lower blood cholesterol, essential for the maintenance of healthy blood cholesterol levels.
Blood Glucose Management
Oat beta glucan has a low glycaemic response (reduces post-prandial glycaemic response), helps to maintain healthy blood glucose levels after the meal.
Satiety Effect for Weight Management
As a source of viscous soluble dietary fibre, it contributes feeling of fullness and satiety.
Healthy Bowel Functions
Foods that are high in oat grain fibre contribute to an increase in faecal bulk.
· Natural functional oat ingredient, produced from non-GM Swedish oats.
· Non-additive, can be used in “clean label” products.
· Clean taste, neutral colour and has no graininess.
· Can be added to a wide range of products:
✓ Biscuits and Cookies
✓ Bread and Cakes
✓ Cereals and Bars
✓ Sauces and Dressings
✓ Supplements ... and more.
· Has strong water binding, fat mimicking and emulsifying properties, able to create smooth texture and creamy mouthfeel in low fat products.